Danny Gokey’s “Tell Your Heart to Beat Again” Gets its 1st TOP TEN at Billboard!
UPDATED for 02 06 2016 Billboard Charts!
1) Billboard Christian Digital Song Up to #10 (Last week #19)! A TOP TEN HIT!
2) Billboard Hot Christian Song Up to #14 (Last week #16).
3) Billboard Christian AC National Chart: Up to #18, (Last week #22)
4) Billboard Christian National Airplay Chart: Up to #16 (+112 spins) (Last week #18)
5) Billboard Christian AC Indicator Chart: Up to #16 (Last week #17)
Our thanks to Kristyn York Photography for the awesome lead photo!
Dated January 30, 2016
1) Billboard Christian Digital Song Up to #19 (Last week #28) in its second week on the chart!
2) Billboard Hot Christian Song Up to #16 (Last week #17).
3) Billboard Christian AC National Chart: Up to 6 spots to #22 (Last week #28)
28 3 DANNY GOKEY Tell Your Heart To Beat Again BMG CHRYSALIS 344 +141 0.961 23
4) Billboard Christian National Airplay Chart: Up in spins & AI (Last week #17)
17 3 DANNY GOKEY Tell Your Heart To Beat Again BMG CHRYSALIS 1035 +293 2.465 18
5) Billboard Christian AC Indicator Chart: Up to ten spots to #17 (Last week #27)
27 2 DANNY GOKEY Tell Your Heart To Beat Again BMG CHRYSALIS 383 +179 0.078 21
6) Billboard Christian Albums
“Hope in Front of Me” Up 11 spots to #22 (Last week #33)
“Christmas is Here” #31 Re-entry
6 thoughts on “Newest Billboard Chart Climbs for Danny Gokey’s “Tell Your Heart to Beat Again””
TYHTBA is moving along VERY nicely.
I remember tracking the slow addition of spins and radio stations when HIFOM was released. It crawled up the chart!!
In its 2nd or 3rd official week, I think it is further along on the charts and sales that HIFOM was after 4 to 5 months?
P.S, I know most fans aren’t too interested in chart news, but I wanted to document the rise of TYHTBA. And this site is the best place for me to store such things 🙂
Thank you for the information on the music charts concerning Danny’s songs. It does interest me as it tells me how well Danny’s music is doing. I vote and complete the KLOVE surveys so I like to see that he is doing well.
You are welcome, Sherry & Lurker.
I appreciate knowing someone is reading it, LOL.
It is quite tedious to capture…. so many charts and some of the Billboard charts only show the top 25 (or lesa) results unless you subscribe. Maybe someday we will think it is an expense this site could buy. Right now we use the information I can find for free!
Danny is doing very well. So happy for him. And us 😉
Success = more music and opportunities for Danny to perform!
Jan your work is much appreciated